CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

This is Darla wearing a vintage romper that I ordered on ebay. It is supposed to be from the 1940's. It's handmade and so cute on her.

Once a day I feed the babies in the tub and hose them off afterwards. If they have a rash from a new food that they have tried then I put warm water and baking soda in the bumbo so their bums can soak in it. It helps soothe and heal the rash. They love to bang around in there and make loud noises. Sorry Neighbors!!!
After bath time we compared their butt size. Darla definitely has a bigger rump....I dont know WHERE she got it from.....

They ALWAYS play together. So far I have only had to break up one fight. Dexter had Darla against the wall and he was repeatedly rolling her into the baseboard. She was pretty mad at him. HE smiled the whole time. Thats what happens from months of bullying from Darla!

Eliza loves to laugh at Dexter when he is doing nothing. When the twins were inside of me they would go crazy and kick whenever I held baby Eliza. It was cool.


Chris is 31, has 2 kids and tried to grow a mustache for Mo-vember. Maybe it was a bad idea. This is over 3 weeks of growth. I told him to fill the blonde hairs in with brown mascara. He refused. The good part is that he really just needs to shave twice a week. How easy! I dont like hair anyway. He is perfect for me.Chris made this beauty for Dex. I call it a "Tummy time Surf Mat"


complete with a tri-fin system.

He was stoked to paddle out on it.Brin took a turn....

...she stood up on her first try!
Chris is making a skate mat for Darla....to be continued...

3 comments:

Anna K. said...

Oh how I love Darla and Dexter! That is a good idea to feed them in the tub...and the baking soda thing. You have so many great ideas! I love how Chris is so crafty. Very cool! I want to see you guys!!!!

The Price Family said...

elizabeth saw chris's mustache and said "Ewwww"

Missy said...

All this cute is simply killing me!