CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spot light on Darla (she is one minute older)

Darla likes to get on all fours and scoot back and forth.

She likes Poi. Rice Cereal, Sweet Potato, Yogurt...but hates Avocado.

Her Blood type is A+.

She likes to take any toy that Dexter has...she is such a bully.

She will sleep 14-16 if nobody wakes her up..too bad loud mouth Dexter makes Sure she wakes up at 7:30am!

She will smile at anyone all day long. She is such a ham.

She is not afraid of strangers which could be a bad thing in the future.

She never cries unless she is hungry.

She has visited Atlanta, southern California, Washington D.C., and Disneyland 3 times.

I love hanging out with her and I cant wait to make cookies together while wearing fluffy aprons!






2 comments:

Missy said...

Okay... she is too stinkin' cute Jackie!!!

Josie said...

I love her, I love her, I love her! She's so cute!