CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

SAVED BY THE BELL PARTAY at the MAX

Jessie Spano promoting her caffeine pills...
Jessie from the work out video episode...


Slater trying to hit on screech's girl Violet...He stole the phone from Preppy.... then they made a love child...

Here he is cussing out preppy!


The ever gorgeous Kelly...
Kelly when she used Zit off before the homecoming game!
Mr. Beldings Niece who came to visit and went on a date with Zack....boy was Kelly jealous.
Mr Belding when he grew a stache in that one episode...


from left to right:
Zack - Meg - Screech


Lisa Turtle was there but I have no photo's? I'm so bummed...she looked great as usual.

2 comments:

i'm erin. said...

ha ha! That's a freaking awesome party. I'm sad I missed it. I could have been lisa...or slater.

jack+alli said...

oh my gosh. you guys are hilarious!
"im so excited...im so, im so, im so.....scared"
love it!