CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Solid Food and Teeth!

This morning Chris saw a tooth in Darla's mouth. She has never shown any signs that she was in pain so I didnt know it was happening.

I love her face.



It's on the bottom left...


Dexter was jealous and tried to show us his tooth....but it was invisible.
Then he got really JEALOUS and started beating Darla up..
...right after this picture was taken he threw up in her EYE!!!! it was so gross...I wish I had a picture of it cause it was insane!Their first food was Poi and we gave it to them about 3 weeks ago. It is easier to digest than Rice cereal and is loaded with nutrients. They both LOVE it! Then they tried avacado. Dexter loved it but Darla did not.

In this video she actually says YUCK!




Then they tried yogurt. Darla like it Dexter did not. He eventually warmed up to it. Now they pound their chairs to show their love for food!!




Then they took a bath to clean up. Since they suck on the side of the bumbo between bites, we had to wash everyone and everything!!


We love these kids!!

Chris made this monster for them today.

HE's CRAFTY...he's just my type.

3 comments:

Aunt Julia said...

Can't get the video to play, not sure if it's me or your site.
Love the pics, g-ma Julia

CPK said...

READ THIS IF YOU CANT PLAY THE VIDEOS -
Yeah, I tried it too. Try waiting for a second or two, then click the Play Arrow, wait for a second or two again, and if it doesn't play, click on the scroll bar. This did it for me, I was able to pull the scroll bar to the start to watch it once it started to play.

RUBY said...

HAHHAHAA! yes I love it all! Dont worry Darla I didnt like avacado at first either! WOW...i really miss you guys!
xoxoxoxo
auntie ruby