CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

First we removed the Turkey from the fridge...


Then washed it...Then seasoned it...

Then stuffed it...Then cooked it with love and an apple.


While it cooked we the wives went surfing...
(This is me, Katie, Meg and Jonna...if you can see our heads)The babies chilled with Eliza....it was really windy.


They finally get to wear their hoodies.


One little, two little three little Indians.... (so not politically correct)
The Indians attacking the Pilgrim...


Indie picked a winner.

Brighton was all smiles.
Dexter trying to sound out a word.

The babies chilled with Daddy before he left for the Marshall Islands and Guam for 12 DAYS!
I love my family!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

you are a rad mom- best blog ever!

Missy said...

You certainly keep me entertained over here in Cali!
The Indians always get a bad rap!

Natalie. said...

Oh good h word Jackie! Get that kid off the stove before he falls and cracks his brain!

You are hilarious!

Natalie. said...

and by he I mean she. . . don't I?

CPK said...

I love my little Turkeys!

tinyparticlesoflight said...

I recognize Darla's elephant outfit - we have that one too! Looks like you guys had fun complete with awesome get-ups.