CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Desparate Housewive's Surfing Trip

I saw Meg's post and thought I would post my pics too. Yes we missed you Shira and Katie. You guys were probably playing Nertz somewhere in Orange County.





I decided that I would not paddle on my belly any more after this day. Not only was the current strong, but my body is NOT! I caught a tiny wave on the inside just to prove that "I still got it" but in reality I "Don't Got It!"

Meg made it out the farthest so she is our Hero of the day, this pic below is of her. Anna and Jonna came in second place for getting out past the first current barrier and I came in last. But I was surfing for 3 so that should count for something.

9 comments:

ashley said...

you guys are rad. like is said on meg's post- i want to join you when i get back! i promise to play with the twins!

i'm erin. said...

You are the coolest surfer chick I know! and the coolest prego mom I know.

Heidi and Rich said...

You are too funny - by the way I loved the belly post a few posts back. You are amazing - surfing in general is hard but pregnant with twins?!? You are my hero.

Anonymous said...

i love your big belly. i know how you feel about it looking like some one is messing with the picture i look so weird naked!

jack+alli said...

look at you! you are the hottest preggers....and surfing? you are my hero, too.

Unknown said...

that is amazing that you still surf. I am jealous. I can't wait only 3 more weeks! yeah!

Busy B Preschool said...

I can't believe that you were surfing still. You are hard core! Your twins will be so stoaked on you. I can't wait until I can surf again. pretty soon.

Jillyboo said...

you kill me. I love that you were still out there. Most people at this point complain about putting their own socks on.. and that is with 1 baby inside.
You look amazing too! I can not believe there are 2 babe's in that tummy of yours!

Kristie K. said...

Hey guys! I saw you on jill's blog. You look stinkin' adorable prego. Hope all is well...
love old friends from seacliff
grady and kristie kerr