CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chris and Jesse's first Waimea Session

This was actually 2 weeks ago. They were both excited to have surfed there. Doretha and I patiently sat on the hot beach planning our futures as widows.

It was hard to see them actually surfing because it was far away. But I did happen to see Chris catch a wave and also EAT IT on another.

I looked up to find the father of my unborn babies diving over the top of a wave while his 9' board was perfectly vertical and sliding down the face of the wave. I dont know the size of the wave but his 9' board looked tiny compared to the face of the wave. His leash snapped and I watched his board get dragged towards shore. Then I finally saw his little head ducking under big wave after big wave. He said it was the longest he has ever been held under.

His board cut his shin just before the leash snapped and he is SOOOO happy to have a reminder of his session on his body. I am sure he will tell his Grand children about it, if he lives to meet them. I was just glad to know that we have 2 frozen Embryo's from our last Invitro session just in case I have to reproduce on my own.

Little Elizabeth was so cute that day. This nasty dog kept coming over to us and she loved it. This crazy homeless lady also kept trying to give Elizabeth donuts and toys earlier that day. Jesse kept telling the lady that Elizabeth was not hungry as Elizabeth stretched her arms towards the donuts.

The lady also yelled to me "I''m Sorry! I'm sorry for what he did to you!!". She was referring to Chris knocking me up.

The next day I had my last Pregnant surf session at Pu'ana Point. Ever see a fat lady try to Knee paddle?



2 comments:

ashley said...

i am so relived to hear your not going to be a widow with unborn twins. and i am sure chris is stoked he will have a scar to tell about surfing waimea, that is classic.

and, you just look cute with that belly! i am so proud of you for still surfing for so long!

us*limes said...

awesome! knee paddle! i would have loved to see a pregnant you up and surfing! did anyone get video?