CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brighton's Barrel

Jonna and Dan don't know this, but I kidnapped Brighton this morning and took her to Pipeline. After watching the surfers she said she wanted to give it a shot. I told her that it was a RIDICULOUS idea and that I would not allow it until she was at least 4 months old.

After a few waves the locals were calling her the "Queen of Backdoor". I guess I was wrong....she was ready!

Here is the proof...

She was so good she didn't even get her hair wet. What a natural.

3 comments:

j,d and little b said...

Haha jackie! Oh my gosh! I almost peed my pants laughing! You are too funny!! I love it!

Meg said...

Ha ha ha! So cute and funny! We need one with all the babes on the board!

Zobrist Family said...

Hahahaha! I laughed out loud.