CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fast and Testimony Meeting...


Today at church a cute little old man was visiting and related a recent experience he and his wife had to the 'Good Samaritan' story in the good ol' Bible. He and his wife were going to the Doctor together and neither saw a little step near the elevator. His wife fell down and scraped her knee and the husband said he was not strong enough to pick her up. A man came out of the elevator with a cast on his arm and immediately helped pick the wife up with his good arm. By this time in the story I was bawling in the back of church. The nice man helped them upstairs to the doctor, stayed with them the whole time, and walked them to their car. He even bought them a box of band-aids with some Neosporin Plus to help with the wife's scrapes. The husband and wife were so thankful that the nice man went out of his way to help them.

Then the little old husband went on the say that he lives in Utah and has laid his hands on the heads of many Prophets and Apostles in his life time. He used to work at a BARBER SHOP near Temple Square. I was cracking up!

I hope when I am older that the younger generation will help Chris and I if we fall instead taking our wallets!

4 comments:

Anna K. said...

How cute! I love old people. I am excited for Zane and I to be an old couple. I hope that I can always be that Good Samaritan!

G-rant said...

Anything to make blog stalking easier. What season and where do I find you on Lost? I have to see this.

Erin Jane said...

So CUTE!

Kristin said...

love this!