CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

My brother posted this on his Blog and I had to steal it!

My brother wrote:

James & Jackie in 1980

I found this in an envelope of ancient photos...I'll have to scan and upload them for posterity.

Notice Dad attempting to blend in with the background, disguising himself as a tree.

I bet if we could enhance this image at an FBI crime lab, they would find CheeriosTM in the yellow tray (what else would Jackie be looking at?!) :P



3 comments:

shira said...

jackie, that is super cute. i love this pic. have you recuperated from chasing that dumb dog?

jack+alli said...

cute!
ps. thanks for the recipe! i can't wait to make those cookies for ruby when she's here so she's not homesick :) {although i'm guessing the lovely 120 degree weather might be enough to do her in for...but i dont know.}
anyways, they sound dang good! {i just follow the nestle tollhouse recipe for mine.}

James said...

Hey, who you callin' bother, sister?! :P