CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I WANT THESE SO BAD!!!

OK, so I know I am not pregnant and in August when I do Invitro I could end up with more than one midget in my belly.....BUT.... I still really want these! Should I buy them?? Will I regret it for the rest of my life? Will they be gone forever and never to be found again? What do I do?

Also, if I do buy them and take them to Disneyland (a must, even thought I live in Hawaii I still have my annual pass) will someone steal them while I am on a ride? I figured I would run to the front gate and wait for the thief and tear them apart when I found them. See, I am already day dreaming about them! What to do?

This red one will be for the early part of babies life when it is sleeping at church or for taking strolls to the park.

And this hot number will be used for everything else when the baby can sit up. (and Disneyland of course)

8 comments:

.From Her. said...

Of course. Get them. Buy them. Now. Why wait? Why ever wait?? DO IT!! I totally support you.

The Price Family said...

They are awesome!!! Can you get them on the plane?

Meg said...

You should definitely get them! They are the coolest. If you don't I just might beat you to it.

The Knaggs Family said...

Oh My Golly!
I adore the Pram it's completley out of control adoreable.
The Zebra number is super cute too I've never seen anything like it, it's so orignal.
I can't wait for you to have babies :)
You are in my prayers!!!

jack+alli said...

k~i totally want them both, too. esp. the red one. those are my favorite eva!
ps we should meet.

Molly Bea said...

Okay, these are too cool! How can you NOT fall in love with them. They just make you want a baby...just so you can push it around in one of these! Nice! (BYW, love the blog! good to see how you two are!)

My Dearest Rich said...

those are bomb! Very unpractical for Disneyland or traveling, but who will be doing THAT all the time, right?! Go for it! They're awesome~ Never can be too prepared...BUT you most likely WILL be having twins, so in that case, you'll probably have to sell them! :( You will join the life of me where you see doubles in EVERYTHING! Its a good thing I'll be around! You'll need me! ;) ha ha

renhallows said...

Jack-A...yes, you gotta get them. You won't regret it! And then you can pass them along to me when I have my next 5 kids.