CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

To Quote Dan Loveridge: "worth it!"

Meg told Anna, who told me, who made Chris get this Free half pipe off of Craigslist in Kaneohe. After hearing about the awesome treasure Meg + Corbin, Anna + Zane, and Chris and I quickly drove to Kaneohe to get the beast!


Pregnant Meg was eager to lend a helping hand...She gets the award for multi-tasking= growing a baby while using power tools!



The first layer of Plywood came off and we soon called it a night.

Are you sure Hawaii is not a third world country? I guess not because these shacks are $500K-$1 million! Geesh

Anna was acting up so I had to throw her in the dungeon.



Zane and Chris moving part of the skeleton.




Although Chris works over 40 hrs a week (and drives an hour and a half each way) he found time to dig 12 holes in the dry hard ground to set the cement blocks that act as the base for the ramp. Then he leveled base wood. What a guy! Katie had referred to him as a perfectionist...I agree!


Thanks to Anna+Zane, Nathan, Brent+Katie, Dan+Jonna, Morgan, Clay, and Chris for helping throughout the day to not only put the skeleton back together but to cut 2 feet off of one side of the ramp to allow for a walkway! They all took time from their super busy schedules to help put the beast together. You guys rock and have a life time membership with the ramp.

You should see a bunch of skinny married couples around Laie thanks to the exercise opportunities that the ramp offers. Use the ramp for 30 minutes/ 5 days a week and in one month you wont believe the results! We offer a money back guarantee.




Another thanks to Brent and Morgan for helping arrange trucks to get the beast from Kaneohe to Laie. You guys deserve cookies....hmmm maybe I'll bring you some.


You guys are all awesome friends! Thanks again.

8 comments:

The Price Family said...

Oh that is FREAKIN awesome!!!! Too bad we don't have a lifetime membership. I guess we will have to sell our child to you for child labor to get some rides on the beast. It's worth it eh? Haha we miss you

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a mother beast. I can't believe that you have that in your yard now. You officially have the raddest house in the world and you officially are never come back to HB. We miss you guys but we understand great waves and a skate ramp in your backyard what more could you want in life???

Anna K. said...

I am so glad you took the half-pipe into your home! I would have felt guilty for the rest of my days if we had not picked that thing up and found a place for it. Thank you for being mother and father of the ramp! I'm so glad it's working out!

Rach said...

so cool, can't wait to see it!!! thanks again for my mom's day gift!!

shira said...

yes, the class was $5. it was so worth it. i am still way sore from it! i miss you jackie, come with us next time!

The Knaggs Family said...

You guys are AWESOME!!
I'm due in 3 days...It was 101 here today...we are so dumb for living here.
I got you email on the baby makin' I'm prayin' for you sister :D
Lots of love
G

Busy B Preschool said...

That is so cool that you got a ramp! We miss ours. Curren loved it and it was the BEST babysitter.

Jeff and Eliza said...

I think we get to claim part of that half pipe because we used to live in your house (well I at least slept there every night while we were engaged)! That thing is amazing, I'm so jealous we aren't there. It's seriously like an amusement park for Laie right on the side of your house!