CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gladys and I are BFF!



So at church on Sunday my friend Katie said, "hey, do you know that's Gladys Knight over there?" Low and behold it was. So I went to introduce myself and Gladys said Hi. Then Katie came over and was talking to them and they knew her by her first name. Katie's coolness points were sky-rocketing in my book! Katie's dad works with the Vegas based Choir doing something (I wasn't paying attention because I was so excited to meet GLADYS!). But anywho, you may all envy me now....or Katie... I guess she knows them better. I guess I will have to stick with my old celebrity BFF's:
*Joey Fatone from NSYNC

*Vilmer

*and Joey Lawrence's little brother...whatever his name is?

Life Sucks.

...and yes I know I look hideous in these pictures. I was trying out orange eyeshadow. It makes me look dead, and I can't do much about that mouth of mine. I'm never doing close -ups again!

8 comments:

Busy B Preschool said...

I love all of your pics with the celebrities. How cool that you met Gladis too!

Rach said...

i love the pics. Goodness I would have loved to meet Gladys WowZERS!!

.From Her. said...

Hey Jack, that's super sweet that you and Gladys got to kick it.

I have a question. We are at the airport in Sydney, and realized we didn't plan on anyone picking us at the Honolulu airport... SO... I'm not sure what you are doing tomorrow morning (May 23) and 10:55 AM, but if you just so happen to be hanging around the airport, do you want to give us a ride home? Free dinner, and a full tank of gas have your name all over it, if you can!!! YUUMMMMM HALEIWA EATS....

I will try to check my email before our flight leaves, but there is no guarantee that will happen. So, I guess bon jor for now. I do love you my dearest.

PS SORRY FOR LEAVING THIS AS A COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG. I DONT KNOW WHERE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS. pah ha ha

... said...

Yay, the Kontoes fam finally updated their blog! (I should talk!) Tell Chris that I just got back from visiting my son, Chris, in Portland, OR area!

shira said...

that is so sweet jackie! i love how you have the pics of your celebrity encounters. so funny

Leif + Bree said...

What the heck? So many people are impressed with Gladys. I, myself, am impressed with Vilmer.

I keed. I keed.

Dickson Family said...

I seriously just went pee in my pants!!!!!! I am freak-en out!!!!! Joey, Wilmer and Joey's brother!!!!! J-E-A-L-O-U-S am I jealous, oh yes!!! I LOVE to see B to C list celebs. Gladys Night, who knew??

ME said...

I wish I would have known you were a fan of Gladys when we came to visit... she was in our ward in Vegas. She's awesome & hilarious in church!