CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Lets Get Up To Date . . . again. . . sorry

So back in July '09 . . .

The kids met all the Kontoes family. Mom, Dad, Boo, Boo's baby Betty, and Kimmie (she was working, sorry Kimmie).
We stayed with Jeff Montgomery, Chris's best friend from forever ago. He's got two mini Jeffs, Hayden and Ty-ty. Ty-ty got tired, Dex is a big boy.
Here's Dr. Jeff and Rachel.
And here is Grandma Thompson with the kidos. They liked her. Especially liked kicking like mad when she tried to feed them their bottles.
We attended Indie's 1st Birthday. Yeah Indie! Check out their blog for Indie's first steps, Corbin was excited! What a proud daddy.
Indie IS older, so she gets channel changing privileges when they hang.
Everyone gets tired, even the big kids.
Another Saturday at the beach. Better get use to it kids.
5 months now and getting bigger... and sometimes they DRINK TOO MUCH.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these babies!!!

Rach said...

I can't believe they are 5 months old. HOLY CRAP!!

Jared Zane said...

Oh Jackie... I miss you so! Darla and Dexter are amazing! I long to meet them so badly! We are in Washington now, so let me know if you ever visit portland, or anywhere in the northwest. I would LOVE to meet up. :)

Natalie. said...

I cannot believe they are 5 months old. CAN.NOT.BELIEVE.IT!

tinyparticlesoflight said...

Darla and Dex are adorable! Is that cloth diapers I see them wearing?...Alas, we had such hopes! I always say, "well, if we just had ONE, then I'd do it" - you are truly a brave woman! :)

Leisa Tapia said...

Hey your babies are so so cute!! You probably don't remember me, I met you at T-bay i think right before you had the twins and I was prego too... and I totally didn't know you were a Dickson from back home... I used to hang with Kiki at YSA stuff... weird...
well, I hope I run into you again some time to see your dolls in person... they are adorable

shira said...

darla's hair is the best! and i love the pic of your mom with the babies...dexter looks so adorably happy! are you already back in hawaii?