CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

While Daddy is away the family will play...

hris went to Guam this week for work and he was able to bring Dan along to help out. I hope they get their work done and have time to dive and play!

Meanwhile, Grandma jumped on a plane and came over to help me out. Darla and Dexter LOVE Grandma.

(My mom did not like her picture in her night gown so I removed it)


The babies hung out with me in bed. It was so fun...we just missed Daddy though.
Notice Dexter's hair cut? No more old man hair.

I love Dexter's face here.
Darla was having fun smashing Dex in the face. Sometimes she acts like he does not exist.

We took the babes to Alligator pond and they loved the water. It was windy and cold but they were so relaxed in the little waves.
Dont worry...I put sunblock where the sun dont usually shine!
They are so cute!


Darla LOVES Jesus.
Who is taller?
Who is happier?
Darla can roll! Well, they both can but I only have Darla on video.





COME HOME DADDY....WE MISS YOU!!

11 comments:

Rach said...

love the outfit pictures. I can tell you like to play dress up!! hahaha. they are just TOO adorable.

Heidi and Rich said...

So cute- can we get a different picture of grandma with the babies. I understand her not wanting the nightgown shot but another will do!!

David and Amanda said...

They are precious. And are those cloth diapers I see??? Jackie, you are amazing!

Meg said...

So cute! I love those two little babes, we need to play more!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

My babies! I love those kids, and you too Mommy! Miss you guys lots. Dan and I are having fun in Guam and will be home shortly. Cant wait to see cute little darla and my little boy (as opposed to old mad) dex with his new haircut and to give their Mommy lots of kisses too.

Love you my family!

Josie said...

You're all so adorable! I'm glad that you're having fun with Grandma!

shira said...

awwwww, they are too cute. you look so pretty in the pics with them jackie! i love how you said darla wacks dex in the face and acts like he doesn't exist...i was cracking up! miss you guys!!!

Natalie. said...

they are perfect.

.From Her. said...

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bab/1328844161.html

RUBY said...

Hi-lARIOUS! they are getting soooo big:( I cant wait to see them! hopefully end of oct! miss you paris!
xox auntie brit
ps jadyn and my other son cant wait to play!

shira said...

alright, time for some more pics! i miss you guys!