CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving! The celebration of Pale Faces taking things that dont belong to them.

I dont know if 2 posts in one day is against that law....but whatever!

There were 19 people, 2 kids, and 2 babies! There was so much yummy food and couldn't even handle it! There were lots of leftovers except for turkey. We devoured 2 whole turkey lurkey's!

OK, so I reused some of the tea party decorations...what of it!





We found this Indian boy playing in the rocks so we gave him food and shelter. He tried to bite Corbin when first found but we taught him the ways of the pale face and now he shakes hands instead. It was much like the first thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anna K. said...

That was one delicious Thanksgiving! I am still napping from all the food! hehe

i'm erin. said...

oh, you always have the best get togethers... I always loved being invited to your great partys! I miss you guys. luv erin