CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Anna's Shower

I took forever to post these and I have no excuse! I threw a Tea Party/Baby Shower for Anna Kessie and so many people dressed up! It was so awesome! Here is Anna and Bille in their ensembles: ( Bille won the prize for best dressed)





Here is a picture of the tea party table while we ate:







After we ate:




During one of the games everyone had to mold a baby out of clay in 60 seconds. We made the boys play too:


The baby on the left was the winner (it was made by Katie Speed)



I love the middle one because it is a sperm and egg (I dont know who did it but you are awesome!)




And here is a group photo: (Meg was in the other room tending to little Indie)





I cant wait to see The Kessie's little bundle of Joy! He should arrive around Christmas!

3 comments:

Anna K. said...

Yay! You did soo good and the shower was so much fun!

ashley said...

i have to claim the sperm and egg, only because my baby was really really bad i had to make up for it somehow.

you kids sure know how to throw a (tea) party.

Josie said...

Jackie, What a fabulous shower! "Clean cup, move down!" ~Alice in Wonderland
Love, Josie