CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I TURNED 29!




One more year until I am 30. I actually think turning 30 is kind of cool. I have a whole year to make sure I accomplish a few more things. I think I am making good timing.

So far I have:
-Married the most awesome man
-We live in Hawaii and can surf whenever (except for right now with the twins)
-I have gone to international destinations
-I learned how to design clothes
What I have left to accomplish before my 30th b-day:
-Birth these babies
-Start my first clothing line
-Have Harrison Ford teach me to fly a plane.
I have almost completed my list! Things look promising. So here is what I did yesterday:
-Chris surprised me with a strawberry cupcake and a card when I woke up (I had been craving one so bad!!!)
-Then Chris surprised me with an awesome Cinderella Castle cake (because I cant go to Disneyland)
-I had to take the Hawaii written Drivers Test ....and I passed!
-I threw up my lunch in true pregnant style
-Had a personal Birthday serenade from Klai and Rykel and a birthday smoothie!
-Got a balloon and toys from Doretha (love them)
-Went to Haleiwa Joes with super fun friends and received the best Birthday cards and presents (I made good use of the rubber band gun my cousin Robin gave me...Chris was my moving target)
-And finally, the cupcake queen Katie brought me more pink cupcakes!! But the poor pregnant girl tripped while getting in the car and.... well.....see the picture for yourself.....it's so funny!
Thanks everyone for the best Birthday Wishes Ever!!!!



7 comments:

Shanae said...

Happy Birthday Jackie!!! We are the same age, did you know that?

S.N.D said...

Sounds like you had a really fun birthday!happy birthday Jackie...

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! Glad we got to catch up over the weekend! We need to stay in touch. *Love the cake!! Chris is so sweet. :)

Abby said...

Happy Birthday! That cake is awesome! Great job Chris!
And Congrats on twins! YAY!!!

j,d and little b said...

That is soo cute! I didn't know that he surprised you with that cake b/c u can't go to disneyland! That really is the sweetest thing! P.S. good luck on the whole Harrison Ford Flying thing...if you get a hold of him...sign me up!

shira said...

I love the birthday castle. Props to Chris...what a good hubby!

Kristin said...

Happy B-lated my dear!