CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I might only wear ONE costume this year!

I know, I know....I usually say it is some how against the law to wear only one costume for Halloween. I usually have 4-5 outfit changes for different parties during the week of Halloween but this year I am not feeling like gettin' crazy.

So far I have only made one costume and I sure hope you can tell what it is! Yes my fur wrap is hideous! No spots...no spots at all!


4 comments:

Anna K. said...

Your costume is awesome! Maybe I will be a dalmation!

Anonymous said...

you look so cute!! you are so creative, i should just call you and have you tell me what to be.

j,d and little b said...

you are probably my favorite Halloween person ever...

Natalie. said...

LOVE IT!!

It was so fun to see you the other day!

xoxo.

N