CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sawyer Naked?

You remember cousin Robin right, but did you know she was a massage therapist? Oh yes! She works at this way nice spa in Honolulu and they give her the VIP clients all of the time because she is their secret weapon. So the other day she massaged Josh Holloway from Lost...yes...Sawyer! He really did have a cheezy southern accent as well! And he was nice, I know because I was hiding in the room taking a full report for my Blog.

8 comments:

j,d and little b said...

I am sooo jealous! Nothin beats a southern accent!!

renhallows said...

hubba hubba ding dong!

shira said...

that is so tight! how funny!

My Dearest Rich said...

Love the teeth in that pic. Ham it up darlin, Ham it UP!

Anonymous said...

i think she peeked on him, who wouldn't!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you are totally a blogger now! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! Oh by the way that hot blonde in my pictures name is Amber (just kidding)

Busy B Preschool said...

That is so awesome. I love his character on lost, he is funny. I want to come back to Hawaii and visit again. that was so much fun hangin' with you guys.

Vicki (Nana Albee) said...

Ok that did it I'm coming over and I'm bringing my sister with me. We want to be behind the curtin next time. Nick and Missy move over here we come. Your Mama