CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pirated Disneyland photos

For my parents 40th wedding Anniversary we surprised my parents with a siblings only day at Disneyland! We are cheap and took pictures of the pictures with our phones because who wants to spend $10 on a picture of yourself? I'm in it so therefore it's mine!

This is my oldest sister Jennie and I on our very first ride on 'Tower of Terror".

My whole family from top left: James, Jill, Jennie...middle left: Mom, Dad, Jackie...bottom left: Josie, Joanna, Joni.
Joni wore her Unicorn head piece with pride!

Josie and Joanna were released from the mental institution for a brief moment.

This pic has all of the siblings. From back left: Jill, Joni, Jackie, Josie, Joanna, James, Jennie!


James lets loose in true 'Hornhead' fashion.

1 comments:

John and Julie Thompson: said...

Hi Jackie & Chris!!
What memories this brings back of Disneyland with all of you!
So, you are Tommy girl Jackie Thompson Kontoes? You don't look as big as your head on the Sumo body. Call mom about changing your diet!
Love,
Mom and Dad