CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

while working for delta we have been able to fly some where every other month over the past year. In order to fly free I always have to fly coach until the babies are 6 years old. My inflight combat gear usually consists of 1 car seat in each hand (filled with a baby of course), one diaper bag, a Boppy pillow around my neck 1 stroller and boarding passes in my mouth. And half of the time I am traveling by myself. Today I am traveling on company business by myself and got to sit in first class. Finally! It was the oldest, Dirtiest, broken plane ever. And there was a 2 year old kicking my seat and crying the whole time. How did I become so blessed!

3 comments:

Rach said...

I love those special moments!! hahahaha. Atleast you got First class food....isn't it good. One day in the future I will fly first class.

liko said...

um, i'm jealous. not of having to fly with two babies alone, but getting to travel often and, hello!!, first class!!

Steph said...

Jackie-that is so cool you work for delta. What do you do? I've been on the fence about working for an airline. But we love to travel, so it could be a good thing. BTW you are the bomb for traveling by yourself with 2 kids.