CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Maternity Pics by Mark Lee of Holladay Photo

I seriously loved being pregnant! Maybe not the first couple of months when I could not eat food (my first love in life), but later when I had the coolest oven in front of me that cooked Darla and Dexter to perfection.

Mark Lee took these pics and they make me so happy (I borrowed then from Holladayphoto.com in the blog section). I have never liked a picture of myself. Maybe it is because I was made fun of all my whole life for having buck teeth (seriously...kids are cruel) or maybe because my eyes shut half way in every picture I ever take. Kids in Jr. high would ask me if I was high in my pictures and I seriously didnt know what that meant.

I dont know if Mark knew that I was going to dress like a wierdo to take these pictures but I dont know how else to dress? This day was so fun. Thanks for taking the coolest pictures ever Mark!!








NO...that was not a beluga whale in the water silly...that was me!

20 comments:

i'm erin. said...

wow Mark has always been an inspiration to me. I love his real life, candid style. I love this set of shots. oh, and Jackie! YOu look like a freakin' babe. I never looked that good. I think you are way more classier and babish and stylish then gwen stafani. you are such a super star.

Bree said...

Ummm...I never look that well put together. You look darling.

Abby said...

Jackie! Those are awesome! You look fabulous!

Anna K. said...

Jackie you were the best looking pregnant mom out there! And you even had 2! Great pics! Miss you tons!

tinyparticlesoflight said...

By far the best "buns in the oven" pics I've seen!

Lindsay Rondo said...

wow... really really cool. I absolutely love them (especially the first one).

shana said...

Jackie you look great! I love those pictures!

Holls said...

I absolutely LOVE these!!! I can't even pick a favorite because they're ALL so fantastic!!

Missy said...

These are all beautiful and awesome! Great capture of a glowing mother to be!

ashley said...

jackie- those turned out awesome! i am so jealous you got to make shave ice too!

Stephanie said...

jackie - you are my hero! i love love love your style!

Holladay Photo said...

Your style makes these! so fun, fresh, sassy, retro and pretty. your babies are beautiful- i love how zen you always are, with two babies!


hey thanks for the comment on our before and after pics. you gave the ultimate compliment of it reminding you of Dolly's place- she has my favorite place ever!

xo,
patria

shira said...

love the photos at matsumotos! i still can'y believe u have 2 babies! you are so hardcore! can't wait to see u soon!

Busy B Preschool said...

You are so cute preggo. You look like one of those fifties mommies. You did cook those babies to perfection :)

lindsey said...

I have been wanting to see these for long! You look like a mysterious pregnant mermaid in those underwater shots! So cool.

jack+alli said...

LOVE them!!!

Carrie & Patrick said...

those are the cutest prego pics ive ever seen.

Anonymous said...

gosh you didnt gain anything did you. i only had one baby in my belly and it seemed like i gained enough for 10! well you look beautiful as usual. keep on posting pictures i need my twinner fill!

Shanae said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josie said...

You are gorgeous Jackie!