CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

30 days to go!

I found this picture on Jonna's blog from April 2nd. I am holding Indie and Brighton.....so that means I was holding 4 babies!

I am so lazy with pics but will try to take one soon. I take them on my phone and text them cause it's easier. But, Shira does not get picture text so this is for you Sweet Heart!!!!

On monday I was told by my Doc to lay as much as I can and no more activities because I was starting to dilate. We are trying to keep the babies in but since they are heavy they could make me dilate faster. My next ultrasound is on Monday and I should get a rough estimate of what they weigh. I'm thinking about 5 pounds each...which is nothin'...I've got that in my butt already!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

you look so good and you have the best attitude about it all! most moms with ONE baby inside of them are so impatient to just get the baby out of there- forgetting how good it is for them to stay and cook full term :) (i am sometimes that mom and sometimes not-hehe)

anyway- so excited to meet dexter and darla. <3

Josie said...

You look great Jackie! xoxo