CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Flooding up in the neighbor-HOOD!

Last Thursday a butt-load of rain came down early in the morning and our friends were waking up to ankle deep water in their houses. My friend's front yard had waist deep water and she saw the neighbor kid do a cannon ball off of the back of a car!

Another friend had their sewer back up (so gross) and there was MAYHEM and FOOLISHNESS everywhere!

here are some pics of the day...















2 comments:

Brian Markjam said...

I remember flood days. I don't think I've ever seen it that bad tho. BUYH is on somewhat high ground, but the parkinglot was always filled with kayaks or canoes on those days. you guys are lucky to be on some of the highest ground in Laie. did foodland or the houses across from hukilau flood?

dude, I'm so happy for you to have twins. of all the people in the world, I think you deserve the bittersweet awesome nightmare of having two screaming babies at one time... because you are the type of person that would totally love that moment and just laugh (or cry?! haha). I'm glad Ashley has such a good Aunt (and Uncle--Chris!)

Cassie said...

Hi Jackie!
This is insane! That first picture is in front of the pirahna house right? Quinn & I used to live there.

We are coming out to Hawaii at the end of march, let's plan on surfing!