CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

There is a BABY LOVES DISCO party this month.

Who will loan me there child so that I can go and not look like a creep? I want to stake out the scene so that I can copy it here in Laie. Mine will be cheap and the cover charge will probably involve a small donation to a local children's cause instead of a $12 donation. Lets face it, we are in Mormon land and no Mormon wants to pay for anything. Who will loan me there kid? Preferably one that cannot walk (they are free.....remember, I am Mormon and want free things).

BABY LOVES DISCO information:

September 20th, 2-5 pm at the O'Lounge in the Ala Moana shopping center (I think it's the top floor).

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

take amby boy. he walks though... oh yeah, and runs a lot... like runs away...

so there might be more chasing going one and less dancing. take indie. she can move, but not walk.

Stephanie said...

oh yeah, and upstanding youth has played at O lounge a couple of times so it is cool that that is where they are having it... neat place.

Rach said...

that's awesome!! so just a party with kids? so cool.

Dickson Family said...

Hey Jackie, If I was in Hawaii you could for sure take Calie. She does walk and run and everything in-between including dance. She loves to shake her tail feather. She would love to go to a disco. I should check if there's anything like that out here.

So how's everything going in uterus land. I hope amazing. By the way the pic of you and Chris as the embryos is super funny. I hope this goes with out saying, but if not you and Chris and the babies are in our prays often. We love you both soooo much and hope all works out perfectly for your family. Again we love you!!!! Love, Natalie

Busy B Preschool said...

That sounds like fun. If my kids were over there I would loan you one of them.